Ladies and gentlemen,
We ensure that your data is secure and used properly and lawfully. We have prepared information material that will help you to learn about the changes resulting from the GDPR and how we process the data provided to us. You can view your data at any time and have the possibility to correct, delete and limit the processing.
Below we provide the necessary information on how we process your personal data.
MELACO sp. z o.o.., with its registered office in Nowa Sól, Poland, ul. Ciepielowska 9, 67-100 Nowa Sól, KRS No. 0000073703 (“Administrator”), in accordance with the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR) and the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter: the Act) hereby informs that it may process your data as a personal data controller if there is an appropriate legal basis.
As such, the Administrator informs that::
- Your personal data may be processed for the purposes necessary to: a) perform the contract to which you are a party or b) take action at your request prior to the conclusion of the contract or c) fulfil a legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator or d) for the purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator and e) on the basis of your consent, for purposes compatible with the content of your consent.
- Your data may be processed pursuant to Article 6(1)(a), (b), (c) and f) GDPR.
- Personal data may be stored for the period necessary to fulfil the above mentioned purposes. In case of data processing with your consent, personal data will be stored until your consent is withdrawn.
- You have the right to request the Administrator to access, correct, delete or restrict the processing of personal data concerning you.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
- The personal data was obtained from you (the personal data comes from the data subject).
- Providing data is voluntary for the purposes specified in detail in the relevant regulations valid for the Administrator, providing data may be necessary to perform specific actions.